Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sprung has Spring




Sprung has totally spring, yeah?




Oh yeah, sprung has totally spring...


Blossom: courtesy of the many trees I am passing on my walk to work at the moment. Bliss.

Birthday flowers: courtesy of Holly Anne Patton.

Thank you!! xoxo

***
Also, big thanks to Jules of Candy Hearts who has given me my first ever award, y'all:


Ooh, award, shiny award.

Apparently, or so the story goes, these awards are doled out to blogs that are deemed to invest and believe in Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. Blogs that are exceedingly charming. To bloggers that aim to find and be friends (can't argue with that).
I am supposed to go on and tag bloggers that I think are the embodiment of the above. So (Hm, decisions decisions...) I am tagging:

♥ Of course, Helen from Little Doll Face (someone who is as lovely in person as she is in blog)

♥ Carrie from WishWishWish (even though she's super popular she still manages to make time to comment over here!)

♥ Amber from Code For Something (she remembered to wish me happy birthday and always writes amazing content!)

♥ And finally, Deana from Dooder City (she's fabulous and from Williamsburg therefore she's for the win!)

Spread the blog love this spring, dudes...

***

8 comments:

Baybay Mama said...

Thank you so much! And of course, you deserve it as well. I have been walking around the city looking at the buds on the trees. they are so close to starting to bloom.

Also, I have very small boobs and want bigger ones:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks hon! Your comments are always total sunshine to me <3

Little Lj said...

Deana: Spring is nearly here!! Yay!

Amber: Aw, shucks!

Annie said...

love those cherry blossom photots.
your blog is great! totally puts me in the mood for spring :)

http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

Baybay Mama said...

Please take a look at my post today:) There is something for you...

Little Lj said...

Annie: Thanks, I love them too. I took some similar ones in Washington DC last year :o)

Deana: Thank yooouu!

Syed said...

Wow, what beautiful photographs :) And congratulations on the award!

O'livia said...

wow~~~ I like flower.
all is beautiful.